- 1 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 50g/2oz Quinoa
- 1 Carrot, diced
- 1 Stick Celery, diced
- 2 tbsp finely chopped Onions
- 1/2 Green Capsicum (sweet pepper) diced
- 2 Garlic Cloves, crushed
- 960ml/32fl.oz. Water
- 2 Large Tomatoes, finely chopped
- 50g/2oz Green Cabbage, chopped
- Salt and Pepper
- Freshly chopped Parsley to garnish
1. Heat the oil in a large saucepan, add the quinoa, carrot, celery, onion, pepper and garlic and fry, stirring, until browned.
2. Add the water, cabbage and tomatoes, mix well and bring to the boil. Reduce the heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
3. Season with salt and pepper and garnish with parsley. Serve hot.