- 3 glasses Pisco Puro
- 1 1/2 glasses sugar
- 1 egg white
- Crunched-up ice cubes
- Angostura bitters
- Powdered cinnamon
- Either: 2 Glasses fresh Peruvian lemon juice
- Or: 1 glass lime juice and 1 glass 'british' lemon juice
1. Add the Pisco and egg-white to a cocktail shaker and shake vigorously.
2. In the shaker add the ice cubes and stir until you can see the ice start to melt.
3. Add the sugar and lemon juice and stir in slowly until the ice has just melted.
4. Serve in wide glasses with a sprinkling of cinnamon on top and a drop of bitters.